Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A surprise gift from Model Expo!

As the winner of our "guess which ship model is coming out next" post on Facebook and on our Blog, Jim Bartusek received a
nice little package via FedEx the other day:


Jim's comments: What a wonderful surprise today when the FedEx driver rang my doorbell. Thank you, and Model Expo for the generous gift. I have not built one of the mini mamoli models in the past and am looking forward to the experience. I am currently beginning the mast assembly stage of the 1:93 Mamoli Constitution, and have the Panart 1:78 Victory hull partially coppered. I have completed the AL San Francisco & Swift Pilot Boat as well as your  Model Shipway Rattlesnake (which I found very enjoyable). Thanks again, and I am very pleased and surprised!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment