Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shine a little light on your project!

Using the Disqus comment tool, Dale from Seattle posted a nice comment regarding
Model Expo's Magnifying Lamp - 3 Diopter Flourescent 5'' Lens. With Model Expo's line of Precision Tools, you can find top quality tools and supplies great for ALL hobby projects! Don't just take our word for it...

Dale's comments: I could not be more pleased with this lamp. The lens is an ample size and extremely high quality. The optics are perfect for working on small details. The lighting is also excellent, providing a bright light with no shadow. The extendable arm is also invaluable. I can easily bring any of my modeling projects into a clear focus by quickly moving the arm or rotating the lens. Please note the picture doesn't show a lens cover but rest assured it comes with one which helps to protect from dust or getting scratched when not in use. Thanks Model Expo for a great addition to my workshop!

1 comment:

  1. Great. Thanks for the idea. I've been looking for the perfect kind of lighting for my home projects for a while now, and you guys might have just given me the best idea yet. Thanks again! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete