Friday, May 18, 2012

An Industry Leading Guarantee!

At Model Expo, we pride ourselves on what we manufacture. And to back up what we do, we offer an
Industry Leading Guarantee: We will replace defective or missing parts from wooden model kits* without charge – not even for shipping! Even if you purchased from someone else, if we carry it, we will take care of YOU!


Scott Norman's comments: I wanted to send a thank you to you and your team.  I'm building the Model Shipways USS Constitution, Item # MS2040, and I found that the kit was missing one of the steering wheels.  I emailed your team and they sent the part without a fuss.  Here's a picture of my work in progress.


Scott




*Model kits supported include Model Shipways, Model Airways, Model Trailways, Guns of History, OcCre, Mamoli, and Corel.

3 comments:

  1. James Allen aka SkipMay 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

    HOW?? do you get the windows of the cabin to fit. I
    'm stuck(in more that one way...glue ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I'm stuck trying to get the window of the cabin on right....help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James - give our Parts Manager (Frank) a call at 800-222-3876 - he'll be able to give you some help.

      Delete