Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Necessity is the mother of invention!

Necessity is the mother of invention. Another way of saying this is: When people really need to do something, they will figure out a way to do it. 

I have been thinking about what to do with our hobby saw issue. After realizing we were going to be unable to manufacture the Preac Saw, I scoured the internet, I queried our suppliers, and just when I felt like all was lost, I came across something that made me wonder...what if we did it a different way?

We're still in the proofing stage however, without showing our cards, I believe we'll be able to provide a multi-purpose hobby saw for under $160! With a little creativity, a sprinkle of ingenuity, and a good vetting process, we believe we'll have the answer to the hobby saw problem soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment