Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mini Air Compressor Review & Commentary

If you haven't noticed already, we've added comment functionality to all of our product pages. A recent comment was made
on our Mini Air Compressor And Double Action Airbrush Set. Have you gotten one yet?

Review on product: I have owned one for over a year. I am amazed by its quiet and smooth operation. My previous set up included a $130 compressor and several airbrushes raging from $65 to $110. I love this set! It is quiet, runs only when needed, and the airbrush has every feature I ever wanted. It does a fine job, is portable, and sits right next to me on my bench. AND... It does not wake up my wife upstairs when I am modeling at night.


Do you have something to say regarding one of our products or kits? Sound-off today!

No comments:

Post a Comment