Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We still surprise modelers with our guarantee...

Our customers are still amazed by our unconventional guarantee. Every week, I see posts in forums and receive emails from customers who are surprised that our guarantee actually means something.
Take for instance a recent thread in the SeawaysShipmodelingList in Yahoo Groups. One of the members had a kit for numerous years, experienced a problem, and we were able to help him out - all hassle-free! 

Quote from modeler: I think Model Expo is terrific, the kit is several years old and they would have sent the parts if still in stock. Instead they sent me a copy of the updated instructions concerning chain plates and the wire to construct my own. Never mind that the kit was at least 6 years old. I guess they come with a lifetime warranty.

So the next time you "accidentally" damage or break something that carries our name, remember that we have you covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment