Thursday, December 22, 2011

Welcome to Model Expo's Company Blog

Hello and welcome to Model Expo's Company Blog! Unlike our other model genre blogs (Aviator's Flight Log, Trailways&Battlefields, Shipwright's Journal), this blog will be used for general musings ranging from what's going on in our industry, challenges of a running a small business, and anything else I may have on my mind! In addition, if you have questions regarding our business, products, etc., you can ask them here!

Welcome to our little corner of the world - stop by and say hello!

Eric



1 comment:

  1. I have an old catalog from the late 80's. Some of the ships in it have been brought back on the market and I was wondering if there was a chance that VOLANTE will be one to be returned in a plank ob bulkhead kit. I really love that ship.

    ReplyDelete