Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A legacy in the making by Jim Semmel

Jim Semmel sent us pictures of his completed models in his collection; he is now
working on completing the USN Picket Boat #1 by Model Shipways.

Like a lot of other modelers, Jim is working on building and leaving a legacy that will last a lifetime! Whether flying the blue skies with our Model Airways kits, blazing a new trail with our Model Trailways and Guns of History kits, or sailing the high seas with our Model Shipways kits, you can build a piece of history and experience a sense of satisfaction and PRIDE! It's up to you to keep history alive - pay it forward, your family and your country are counting on YOU!

Jim's comments: I am presently working on the "Picket Boat" and it is one of the best made kits I have done in the past 20 years. I have finished the Picket boat hull and the boiler and will now begin the engine. I enjoy working on my hobby in my retirement years. Below are examples of my recently completed projects.
Bounty Launch


Conestoga Wagon 
Las Ramblas Delivery Wagon


Stagecoach

No comments:

Post a Comment